Getting crafty

Ms. Donna Davis, worker at Face Painting, takes a picture of the face painting she gave to a child at the craft show. The face painting stand was set up in the morning of Nov. 21.

On Nov. 21, Kahler Middle School hosted the annual Craft Show. The show consisted of vendors who offered special products that they were hoping to sell.

“[This business is called] Younique. It’s all-natural make-up that provides skin care. I have been selling these products for 10 months now,” Ms. Tori Castellano, worker at Younique, said.

For some vendors, the craft show is a new experience to show off what they sell, while other sellers have participated in this event for quite some time.

“I sell scrapbook material for Creative Memories. We sell pre-done albums that are made for people to just stick their pictures in. I have been coming to this show for 10 years. This is a great place with a great outcome,” Ms. Debbie Martin, worker at Creative Memories, said.

Students who are involved in N-Teens have the option to volunteer help at the show, too.

“The woman in charge [of the craft show] asked me if any of my students would be interested, so in our meeting, I had a sign-up sheet that they could write their names down [on] for time slots available. Then I sent that list to the [the woman in charge of the show]. We had about three time slots and 15 students in each time slot this year,” Mrs. Kelsey Becich, English, said.

The annual craft show is set to take place next year with the help of N-Teen volunteers again.