Preparing for commencement

+Commencement+tickets+can+be+dropped+off+in+this+bin+in+the+office.+Seniors+had+to+drop+off+the+ticket+order+form+by+March+19.
Commencement tickets can be dropped off in this bin in the office. Seniors had to drop off the ticket order form by March 19.

The graduating class is in charge of turning in their commencement ticket order form to the office by March 19.

“Anyone who doesn’t turn in their ticket form before March 19 will have to wait until May 9 if there are tickets available,” Mrs. Lori Brumm, secretary to the principal, said.

There is a maximum of three guest tickets available to each senior at $10 per ticket. The tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. The three available tickets do not include seniors.

“At this time, I am going on the assumption that every senior is going to attend commencement, and [that is] how many seats would remain after subtracting the graduates,” Mrs. Brumm said.

The order form can be picked up in the office or printed from the school website. In order to turn the ticket form in, students and parents must have signed it with a payment attached.

“I can’t process their ticket order if I don’t have the payment with the signed order form,” Mrs. Brumm said.

Commencement will take place on May 28, and tickets will be available to pick up the week of April 27 during lunch periods.