Camper clearance

Pete’s RV Center stands located off of Lincoln Highway in Schererville. Pete’s has been in business for over 60 years and has maintained two locations. Photo Submitted By: Kimberly Haddad (12)

Located just off of Lincoln Highway in Schererville, Pete’s RV Center is an authorized dealer and parts and service provider that is always eager to help the customers of the Tri-Town area. This location was opened in 2011 as their second dealership. Recently, the business announced that there will be a $20 million inventory liquidation sales event this weekend from Friday, Oct. 23 to Sunday, Oct. 25.

“Our sale is a deal that no one would want to miss out on. We are only having this sale for one weekend only. You won’t be able to save money like this again,” Kimberly Haddad (12) said.

With such huge savings and such a small time frame, it is no wonder many have wondered what merchandise will be marked down. Over 300 brand-new RVs have been reduced to their lowest prices of the year.

“We have many different floor plans for each brand of RV. Some of the best features of them include patios and outdoor kitchens. Some also include fireplaces in the RV to keep you warm on those cold camping nights,” Haddad said.

Free lunch will be served Oct. 24 and Oct. 25 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

“Lunch will be free and open to the public. We will be having Paul Marci, a previous Sales Manager, return to grill for the event,” Haddad said.