Senior Class Cabinet discusses class motto and Senior Banquet

Eva+Kimberly+%2812%29+reads+a+quote+off+of+her+phone+during+Senior+Class+Cabinet.+The+students+decided+on+the+quote+%E2%80%9CI+dont+know+where+Im+going+from+here%2C+but+I+promise+it+wont+be+boring%2C%E2%80%9D+by+David+Bowie+as+the+class+motto.+
Eva Kimberly (12) reads a quote off of her phone during Senior Class Cabinet. The students decided on the quote “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring,” by David Bowie as the class motto.

On Jan. 15, students involved in Senior Class Cabinet met in room C122 to choose a class motto for the senior class as well as further discuss plans for the upcoming Senior Banquet.

“We chose a class motto because we were told to do so by administration, so I am not sure what it being used for yet,” Sean Meyer (12) said.

Quotes were shown on a projector and students involved in the club were asked to narrow it down to their favorite. The class came to the unanimous decision to use the quote “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring,” by David Bowie.

“We aren’t really sure what the motto is for yet, but we are hoping we will find out soon why we had to choose one,” Meyer said.

Along with choosing a class motto, Senior Banquet was also discussed. Students decided on hosting a theme week the week before Senior Banquet takes place along with finalizing the theme of the dance.

“We are hoping to do a Homecoming week for seniors only the week before Senior Banquet. The theme is 90s. The banquet takes place on April 15,” Meyer said.