How to Stay on Track Second Semester

Labeling+folders%2C+notebooks+and+assignments+is+one+way+to+stay+on+track+for+second+semester.+With+second+semester+starting+up+now%2C+students+need+to+take+action+to+excel+the+last+half+of+the+year.+
Labeling folders, notebooks and assignments is one way to stay on track for second semester. With second semester starting up now, students need to take action to excel the last half of the year.

Since second semester has just started, it’s important to begin on the right foot. Sometimes students are just busy in general, or they get caught up in extracurricular activities. It’s easy to get off track sometimes. Here are a few tips to help your second semester start off right:

1. Stay organized. Try to label all of your notebooks and folders so you don’t loose anything. Also keep all of your white day supplies separate from your blue day supplies.
  2. Use your agenda. Plan out what you have to do each night to make sure you get everything you need to done.
  3. Keep up good study habits this semester. Read over the chapter you’re being tested on and complete the study guide if you’re given one. Studying well will help you get a good grade on any test.
  4. Try to be at school as often as possible. Being present at school is key to staying on track. If you miss a day, see your teachers the day you return so you can get the work you missed done as soon as possible.
  5. Get help if you need it. Don’t be afraid to ask questions in class if you’re confused on something the teacher is saying. If you’re still confused after asking questions during class, go to tutoring for extra help.
  6. Manage your time. Make sure you balance your time between extracurriculars and school. Space out your time to make sure you finish everything.
  7. Take breaks. Don’t overwhelm yourself with schoolwork. Try to take a break every once in awhile so you don’t get stressed out.