Exciting Plans for Spring Break

Spring break comes faster than expected and students are starting to pack up for their spring break vacations. It is most common for students to go to warm, tropical places for their spring break getaway. (Used with limited license: Kevin Spear/Orlando Sentinel/TNS)

Spring Break seems to creep up quickly every year. Some students spend spring break at home and others go out of town to visit family or escape the cold weather for a while.  

“For spring break I am going to California and Colorado.  We are driving so I’m actually really exciting to see all the beautiful views on the way there,” Breeanna Campbell (10) said.

Not everyone gets to go somewhere warm on spring break.  Some people stay home and just relax.

“On my spring break I will be at home for the majority of the time.  I don’t mind staying home though because I’m excited to hangout with my friends and watch Netflix,” Lydia Ciarrocchi (10) said.

It is very common to go to Florida on spring break, but it’s never a disappointment.

“I am going to Florida for six days and I’m going to lay out every day on the beach.  I know Florida is the typical place to go for spring break, but it is also one of the most beautiful,”  Madison Kelly (12) said.