Where you lead, the Gilmore Girls will follow

On+Friday%2C+Nov.+25%2C+Netflix+will+premiere+the+long+awaited+revival+of+Gilmore+Girls.+The+%E2%80%9CGilmore+Girls%3A+A+Year+in+the+Life%E2%80%9D+has+been+planned+to+bring+back+all+beloved+characters+and+show+what+they+have+been+up+to+since+fans+have+last+seen+them.+
On Friday, Nov. 25, Netflix will premiere the long awaited revival of Gilmore Girls. The “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life” has been planned to bring back all beloved characters and show what they have been up to since fans have last seen them.

Returning to the small screen on Nov. 25, 2016, many fans will revisit Stars Hollow, after nine years, with the return of “Gilmore Girls.” This revival will focus on the lives of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore as they go through the changes the seasons bring.

In the Netflix four-part mini-series, “Gilmore Girls” will go through the four seasons,each episode being a calendar season, and make some life changes while continuing with their witty dialogue. The pilot picks up on the tragic death of Richard Gilmore and Rory returning back to Stars Hollow. In the teaser trailer, we see that Rory is still caught in the love triangle of Jess Mariano, Logan Huntzberger and Dean Forester. This excites watchers to see that beloved characters have returned to bring them the history of the original series.

The creator of the TV series,  Amy Sherman Palladino, had to abruptly end the series back in 2007 due to its low ratings. Palladino and her husband felt as if the character’s stories were not properly concluded, triggering an idea for the series’ revival. So grab some popcorn and a Netflix binge partner and be prepared to be included in the Gilmore’s lives for one last time.