What’s New With Interact Club

+Rachel+Linker+%2810%29%2C+Martha+Davis+%2810%29%2C+and+Ian+Butler+take+a+break+from+working+to+smile+for+a+picture.++Their+next+meeting+is+Nov.+14+in+room+C313.%0A
Rachel Linker (10), Martha Davis (10), and Ian Butler take a break from working to smile for a picture. Their next meeting is Nov. 14 in room C313.

On Tuesday, Nov. 7, Interact Club held a meeting to finish putting up decorations for the Veterans program. The Veterans Day program is being held in the main gym on Thursday, Nov. 9.

“We are going to decorate Main Street, the wedge and the gym for the veterans when [the veterans] come in. For the food drive we are just collecting food and stuff,” Caitlin Mavity (12) said.

Interact Club is a club where the students help out  in school and in the community. The club members get the chance to meet new people and interact with them.

“Interact is a really good way to interact with your community and do internal work for our school and our community. We get to meet a lot of people and we do things with foreign exchange students, so we get to meet people around the world,” Mavity said.

After the Veterans Day program Interact Club will be starting the food drive. The food drive is a project the whole school gets to work on together.

“We are working on the food drive after the Veterans Day Program and that will last till Dec. 22.  The PTE classes are having competitions to see who can bring in the most food. The winner of the whole school gets a pizza party and the winner of each grade gets a donut party,” Katarina Nikolovski (10) said.