A trip to the city

+On+the+morning+of+Saturday%2C+Dec.+9%2C+a+group+of+N-Teen+members+and+friends+take+a+trip+to+Chicago.+The+trip+was+an+opportunity+for+the+students+to+bond+and+get+to+know+people+they+have+never+met+before.%0A

On the morning of Saturday, Dec. 9, a group of N-Teen members and friends take a trip to Chicago. The trip was an opportunity for the students to bond and get to know people they have never met before.

Frida Arellano, Online Editor-in-Chief

On Saturday, Dec. 9, Mrs. Kelsey Becich, English, and Mrs. Gabrielle Rapin, Science, took two buses filled with N-Teens members and guests down to Chicago.

We have been going to Chicago ever since I was a part of the club, which has been the last five years, at least. I know, however, that they were attending before I became involved,” Mrs. Becich said.

In order for members to go without having to pay, they need to be active members of N-Teens, meaning that they need to have paid their dues, acquired their required community service hours and were consistently attending the monthly meetings.

“I joined N-Teens because I felt like it was a good way to prepare for the possibility of being inducted into the national honor society and I love helping other people. While in Chicago, I loved having the freedom to shop and walk on our own,” Cindy Torres (9) said.

N-Teens is a community service based club. They meet once and month and their next meeting will be right after school on Monday, Jan. 15 in the L.G.I.