Close game against LaPorte

The team is in a huddle talking about what they need to do to win this game. Unfortunately they lost this game to LaPorte.

Tuesday night, Sept. 11, the JV girls volleyball team had another home game, against the LaPorte Slicers. They lost the first set 17-25, but won the last two sets, scoring 25-23 in the second and 15-8 in the last set.

“My favorite part about this season so far is playing LaPorte because of how hard we played,” Lauren Middleton (10) said.

Even though the girls are doing very well, there is still room for improvement, such as getting prepared for varsity and becoming a better player.

“Overall, my goal for this season is developing the players, I want to get them up to speed so when they play varsity they feel prepared and have that competitive attitude,” Coach Jessica Brzozowski-Fryzel said.

The game of volleyball is known that good communication improves someone’s game when you have people you love playing with them.

“My favorite part of this season is playing with some of my best friends on the court,” Ashlyn Magdziak (10) said.

Their next home game is Monday, Sept. 17 at 5 p.m. against the Lowell Red Devils.