Review on Quavo Huncho

Quavo releases his debut solo album, Quavo Huncho. His highly anticipated album featured many popular artists.

Quavo Huncho, the first solo album by rapper Quavo released today, Friday, Oct. 12, 2018. Quavious Keyate Marshall, known by his stage name Quavo, is part of the group Migos. Quavo’s music has changed the music industry by introducing a new type of style: trap.

The album features many popular artists such as Drake, Migos’ Takeoff, Kid Cudi, Travis Scott, Saweetie, 21 Savage, Normani, Lil Baby and many more.

The album contains 19 songs. It includes his singles: “Lamb Talk,” “Bubble Gum” and “Workin’ Me.”  Many fans waited for this album, while others don’t think it was needed. Migos’ fans are excited to hear all the members’ solo performance albums. It’s rumored that Takeoff and Offset will both be releasing their own debut solo albums in the near future.

Personally, I like “Lost,” “Workin Me,” “Bubble Gum,” “Rerun,” “Huncho Dreams” and “Lose it.” I didn’t like that there are so many songs and a vast variety of different types of artists on the album. I believe he should’ve maintained a sense consistency on the album. Though I am excited to hear what Takeoff and Offset will bring on their solo albums. Quavo gave this album his all and I really appreciate the work that he has released.