N-Teens discusses future

Rachel+VanGundy+%2811%29+and+Tori+Uoua%2811%29+sign+in+for+the+N-Teens+meeting.+They+discussed+upcoming+volunteer+opportunities.+
Rachel VanGundy (11) and Tori Uoua(11) sign in for the N-Teens meeting. They discussed upcoming volunteer opportunities.

On March 31, N-Teens held a meeting in the LGI to discuss volunteer opportunities for the rest of the school year.

There are only three more meetings for the school year and Mrs. Kelsey Becich, English, is also looking for officers for the club.

Hours are due in a next week for current members and it is required to have 40 hours if you want to attend the Six Flags trip for free. The tentative date for the trip is May 29.

“There was an easter egg hunt in Tri-Town Safety Village this past Saturday that I [volunteered for], and there was a harvest festival at the Lake County Fairgrounds at the beginning of the school year,” Julia Gruver (11) said.

If anyone is interested in joining the club this year or next year go see Mrs. Becich in Room C114.

“I think [if students are interested] they should get in the club and just go for it. You just have to get hours and in the long run it will help you out and it is really easy to be in the club,” Gruver(11) said.