Lake Central Theater Company Holds It’s First Meeting

Raeanne O’Day (11) looks over the requirements for the fall show. These forms are required to audition for the fall show September 6.

Students gathered in the auditorium Tuesday after school to start the theater season with a bang.

“We have a place for those who want to be apart of Lake Central Theater Company,” Mr. Ray Palasz, English, said.

The company holds three big productions each year along with small improvisation shows and skits. According to Richanne Matthews (12), LCTC President, no production runs without problems.

“The point is to work through, and make it worth while,” Matthews said.

The play for the fall show is “Harvey Girls.” The play is about working girls that work at a restaurant adjacent to a railroad junction in the old wild west.

“We’re going to have one of the strongest groups for advocating who we are and what we stand for. I’m really excited for this year,” Palasz said.

Auditions for the fall show will be Sept. 6 and callbacks Sept. 7. If anyone is interested in the fall show, information is available in 9130, E106, or E117 concerning the company contract and actor resume that will be due the day of auditions.