“Always and Forever Lara Jean”

+To+All+the+Boys%3A+Always+and+Forever+Lara+Jean+is+one+of+the+last+movies+in+the+To+All+the+Boys+movie+franchise%2C+that+is+based+off+of+the+books+written+by+Jenny+Han.+To+All+the+Boys%3A+Always+and+Forever+Lara+Jean+came+out+on+Feb.+12+on+Netflix.+Photo+by%3A+Netflix

“To All the Boys: Always and Forever Lara Jean” is one of the last movies in the “To All the Boys” movie franchise, that is based off of the books written by Jenny Han. “To All the Boys: Always and Forever Lara Jean” came out on Feb. 12 on Netflix. Photo by: Netflix

Lauren Kutcka, Print Staff

Netflix has just released, To All the Boys: Always and Forever Lara Jean, is the last movie to complete the To All the Boys series. 

“To All the Boys: Always and Forever Lara Jean” is Lara Jean’s (Lana Condor) senior year, where for her last spring break of high school she goes to Korea with her family. While there both her and her boyfriend Peter Kavinsky (Noah Centineo) are both eagerly waiting for their acceptance to Stanford University. When she got home she finally received the response that she has been waiting for, but she wasn’t expecting to be rejected. After getting in a fight with her sister Margot (Janel Parrish) about getting rejected the text she meant to send to her sister saying “Of course. I love you!” got sent to Peter who then thought she got into Stanford. While on their senior trip in New York City, Lara Jean realizes how much she loves it there and ends up getting accepted into NYU. Through all of this she tries to figure out how she can still make it work with Peter while being 6,000 miles away from him and how to tell him that she wants to go there.

The last movie in the To All the Boys franchise is definitely one of the best that just came out at the perfect time for Valentine’s Day. It’s one to definitely watch with your friends or your significant other if you’re looking for a cute teen romance movie.