Interact Club draws posters for Food Drive

Darian Smith and lakecentralnews

With so many involved students packed into one room, Wednesday Oct. 9 commenced another Interact Club meeting in Mr. Tom Clark’s, Social Studies, room.

The meeting began with the members of the club watching past videos of “Interact Man.” President Brandon Cole (12) then asked the students to make posters advertising the food drive.

“The students are making posters for the food drive, which is on going through Oct. 7 – Nov. 26. The food we collect will go to families in need, some people at school, and churches,” Brandon Cole (12) said.

Groups of students involved in the club took paper out into the hall and began to draw up their posters for the food drive.

“We’re going to draw Mr. Clark flying and punching hunger,” Jacob Graziani (11) said.

Interact is a club full of students looking for something to do that will to help out the community.

“Interact is a community service club that has been around for 20-plus years,” Mr. Clark said.

With so many students involved in the club, Interact is a great way to make new friends while doing something good for the town.

“I joined Interact because I needed something to do after school and Mr. Clark is awesome. It also looks good on college applications,” Mitch Nickolaou (11) said.

Interact Club meets every Wednesday in C103.