Fun at the farmer’s market

Vendors setup their booths and sell their goods to customers at the St. John Farmer’s Market. The market opened for the year on Sunday May 1.

On Sunday May 1, 2016,  the St. John Farmer’s market opened to those looking to purchase homemade goods sold by the vendors there, and has been opened to patrons every Sunday since.

“I love how they have so many different vendors that had so many different things so you didn’t see much of the same thing over and over,” Samantha Mantoan (11) said.

The market has a large variety of vendors who each sell different goods, such as produce, clothing, jewelry, bath products, food, and plants that patrons can purchase.

“I like the hot dog stand guy the best. I like a good hot dog and that guy provides some good hot dogs,” Mantoan said.

The markets are open from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm every Sunday in the parking lot of the Community Outpatient Center in St. John.  The market will officially close for the year on October 30.

“I would recommend going to the market at least once this summer,” Mantoan said.